Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Clouds, May 2014

Maybe it seems like my head is in the clouds, but today I'm confirming that assumption. 

Since moving up to Truro, Nova Scotia, the clouds have been wispy and unformed. (A mix of cirrus and stratus clouds, I believe.) 

Today is different. They're cumulus, like the ones you can see on most days in Florida. 


It's still in the 60's here in May, so jeans and sweatshirt weather for me and the kids, but the clouds are what are reminding me of home today, so I'll be keeping my head in them for a bit longer. 



Our backyard view of the clouds. 

This photo is taken at the Shubenacadie Wildlife Park. (Post on that park to follow.)



If you have any questions or comments about moving or about Canada or things in general or have a suggestion on where to visit next, feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment